We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we will assume that you are happy to receive all the cookies from the Godstone Parish Council website. However, if you would like to, you can change your settings at any time.

Godstone Parish Council

Public Information

Surrey County Council (SCC) - Minerals and Waste Planning Authority (MWPA)

SCC as the MWPA, are preparing a new Minerals and Waste Local Plan (MWLP) for Surrey to provide an up-to-date minerals and waste planning framework for a period of 15 years.  The Issues and Options public consultation will be open for a period of 16-weeks, from 15 November 2021 to 7 March 2022. All material representations received by the Minerals and Waste Planning Authority (MWPA) during the consultation period will be considered in preparing the subsequent ‘Preferred Options’ public consultation which is set to take place in June 2022. 
The Issues and Options public consultation can be found via this link to Surrey County Council’s website and consultation documents will be made available for inspection at a public library in each of Surrey’s districts and boroughs.
Godstone Green Playground
The Parish council are currently working on a project to try and secure funding from the Surrey County Council ‘Your Fund’, for a new playground on Godstone Green, where the current playground is and need to demonstrate that there is support for the project from the local community.
Information about the project and ways to support.
You can show your support by visiting the Your Surrey website and 'Agree' the idea at the bottom.

Parish Articles

pdfGodstone Parish Funding and Work

pdfCar Park Termination of Project Statement

Statement on Pondtail Suregry by the CCG

There is also a webpage Patient Engagement for Future GP Services at Pond Tail Surgery (Godstone) which will be updated with the latest information.

Tandridge District Council Local Plan Examination

For the latest update from the Inspector, information can be found on the Tandridge District Councils website, on the Examination page using this link Local Plan 2033


pdfHenry Smith Charity Information 2021

pdfGrant Application form and Terms and Conditions 2020-2021

Information on the Unitary Authority Proposal

pdfSurrey County Council Letter on Unitary Authority to Secretary of State (June 2020)

pdfTandridge District Council Letter on Unitary Authority to Secretary of State (June 2020) and attachment

pdfDistrict and Borough Leaders Letter on Unitary Authority to Secretary of State (June 2020)

Statutory Documents

Information Updates
Godstone Parish Councils Representations on the Tandridge Local Plan 2033 Regulation 19
 Please contact the Clerk for further information.